Job Title: Artworker
Salary: £20,000 Pa
Type: Full Time
Start date: Immediate
In this diverse role you will be working with the design team to produce, edit and prepare artwork for print and digital. This will include artwork for wall art prints and a range of homeware, gift and and stationery products. You will also support the marketing team by producing eye catching and on brand marketing collateral for our social media and website. You will interpret concept briefs from the design team and follow brand guidelines to ensure consistency and quality throughout each project.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow our design process to create artwork in our signature style.
Design a range of marketing collateral including packing inserts, flyers, social media content, advertising creative and website graphics
- Format digital files to be ready for print and for digital upload
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure digital files meet their requirements and time scales.
To provide support to the design team with other duties as delegated by the Lead Designer.
To follow and adhere to brand guidelines.
To undertake ad hoc projects as required meeting the needs of the business.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- A relevant design qualification or substantial design experience.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong written English
- Experience of working in a small business
- Previous experience in a creative/design role
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Office to a good standard.
Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Positive and upbeat disposition is a must!
- Creative and innovative - must be able to work with own initiative
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently and also as a team player.
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to prioritise tasks and to manage time effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised.
- Ability to work flexibly and to adapt to the needs of a small business.
To apply, please submit a portfolio that shows your best work in an email that explains why you want to work with us/what you can bring to this role! Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
We only want to see portfolios of work that are relevant to this particular role - please carefully select the material you send as we will not consider applications that do not meet this job specification.
Successful applications will be invited for a video call interview.
We look forward to seeing your work
- The We Love Prints Team.